Documentation and information centre
An integral part of the Air and Space Academy’s activities, the documentation and information centre is fast becoming, with the collaboration of other players, a veritable activity and resource centre, a relay for information in the areas of aeronautics and space.
These documentary resources cover all aerospace sectors with special emphasis on the sciences and technologies of aeronautics, astronomy, astronautics, military engineering, air and space law and art.
The documentation centre contains documents of different types including:
- over 1000 books (helicopters, piloting, history of aviation, astronautics, satellites, military engineering…)
- the Academy’s publications
- the proceedings of conferences and other international meetings
- documentary files on aeronautics and space personalities (in progress)
- thematic files on current aerospace affairs
- periodicals and specialist magazines (Air et Cosmos, 3AF Newsletter, Icare…).
Other resources which will soon be available for consultation include multimedia and iconographic documents and archives (in progress).
- Assistance with documentary research
- Responses to specific requests
- Elaborating of bibliographies
- Lending facilities
These documentary resources are available for on-site consultation only; please contact the librarian for access.
No lending or photocopy service exists as yet.
Monday to Friday: 9 am – 12 am and 2 pm to 5 pm by appointment only.
Librarian: Mme Patricia Segala
Documentary research tools
A growing bibliographical data base currently containing over 800 references (books and periodicals)
Access to the list of recent acquisitions
An online thematic classification is available to help you find the document you need
Access to the catalogue of the Toulouse libraries
Online access to the data base of the documentation centre (click here). Please note : not all documents have as yet been entered and the UI Search tool is only available in french language.
List of subscriptions to specialised periodicals (in progress).